1/4 Photos of Irish Cream Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great cake to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 3Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan.
- 4In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- 5Mix in eggs, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup oil and 3/4 cup Irish cream liqueur.
- 6Beat for 5 minutes at high speed.
- 7Pour batter over nuts in pan.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto the serving dish.
- 10Prick top and sides of cake.
- 11Spoon glaze over top and brush onto sides of cake.
- 12Allow to absorb glaze repeat until all glaze is used up.
- 13To make the glaze: In a saucepan, combine butter, 1/4 cup water and 1 cup sugar.
- 14Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 15Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Irish cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.2
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 747.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 65.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: