This is a great cake to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Make and share this Irish Cream Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Mix in eggs, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup oil and 3/4 cup Irish cream liqueur.
- Beat for 5 minutes at high speed.
- Pour batter over nuts in pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto the serving dish.
- Prick top and sides of cake.
- Spoon glaze over top and brush onto sides of cake.
- Allow to absorb glaze repeat until all glaze is used up.
- To make the glaze: In a saucepan, combine butter, 1/4 cup water and 1 cup sugar.
- Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Irish cream.