Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
These brownies make cleanup easy as the batter is mixed in a saucepan.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup liquid irish cream coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons liquid irish cream coffee creamer
- coarse green decorator sugar
- Heat oven to 350. Melt 6 T. butter in 2 quart saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and cocoa. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add baking powder and baking soda; mix well. Alternately add flour and 1/2 cup coffee creamer, mixing well after each addition.
- Spread batter into greased 9 inch square baking pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Combine all frosting ingredients in medium bowl except decorater sugar; mix until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with decorator sugar. Cut into bars.