Prep 25 mins
Cook 26 mins
Rich and decadent. Chill for 3-4 hours.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons bailey irish cream
- 2 eggs
Irish Cream Topping
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (Jello)
- 3 tablespoons bailey irish cream
- 1 (1 1/2-2 7/8 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed (Skor)
- Grease the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan (not the sides).
- In a mixing bowl, add the brownie mix, oil, 2 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream and eggs.
- Stir until blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23-26 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- In another mixing bowl, add the whipping cream, milk, pudding mix and 3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream.
- With an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 4-6 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spread mixture over the cooled brownie layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bar.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving.
I made this for st.patrick's day dessert. was tasty. it was a little on the sweet side. very rich. It made alot!
Wow! This recipe is fantastic! I made this for an early St. Patrick's Day dinner that DH and I went to, and it was a huge hit! Unbelievable flavor, and everybody just thought it was amazing! Especially the creamy topping, yum! I am forwarding this recipe to everyone I can think of who loves to cook, because they need to know about this easy and elegant dessert! Thanks for the great recipe!
I doubled the recipe and it was amazing. The topping is very light, so this dessert is not too rich. It's fabulous!