Mrs. Jaye's Note:
I got this recipe from my sister in Omaha. These make great little candies that are super holiday gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oreos in food processor and process them into fine crumbs.
- 2Weigh powdered sugar and add to oreos and process well.
- 3Add nuts and process well While food processor is running, add Irish cream and process well until stiff dough forms.
- 4You may need to add more Irish Cream in order to make it the consistency of cookie dough.
- 5Remove from food processor and place on glass dish.
- 6Cover in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for an hour.
- 7Using the large side of a melon baller, form into small, uniform balls.
- 8Melt Almond Bark in microwave until smooth.
- 9Dip bon bons in almond bark and place on waxed paper until set.
- 10This can be very messy.
- 11I use a candy dipping utensil.
- 12Once bon bons are set, melt white chocolate in small glass container in the microwave until chips are melted and stir until smooth.
- 13Place in ziplock baggie and snip a small hole in the corner.
- 14Drizzle small white chocolate stripes over the top of the bon bons.
- 15These are best when they sit for 3 days or so.
- 16Keep refrigerated during setting time.
- 17Make great gifts.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Bonbons
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate almond bark