Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These tasty morsels come from Betty Crocker's 2010 Christmas cookbook.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup irish cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- chocolate sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix 3/4 c flour,butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa with a spoon until a soft dough forms; press into the bottom of an ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- in a medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients except whipping cream and sprinkles with wire whisk until blended; pour over baked layer and bake 15-20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool slightly; refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon over bars and top with sprinkles. store covered in refrigerator up to 48 hours.