Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
If you like Bailey's, you'll love this!
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups rye whiskey (or to taste)
- 3 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 eggs
- Put all ingredients into a blender until well blended.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
i made this two ways, one with fat free condensed milk and the other with the fatty stuff. naturally the fatty stuff tasted better but the low fat stuff is still good and you cant buy lowfat irish cream at the store so i was really happy with this recipe. i will be making it again.
Very good and very easy to make.