Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can sweetned condensed Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Canadian rye whisky or 1 cup scotch
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 3 large fresh beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine all well.
- Refrigerate up to 5 weeks-- in the refrigerator.
I loved this recipe! It's nice to be able to control the type and amount of alcohol in your Irish Cream, and I think this recipe tastes better than Bailey's. Thanks for the easy, delicious recipe!