Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen cookbook. It's not too sweet, sometimes I adjust the taste after blending. I have given this as a Christmas gift many times.
- 1 (11 fluid ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13 1/2 fluid ounce) can skim evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon instant instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, crushed
- 1 cup Irish whiskey or 1 cup rye whiskey
- Put first 7 ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add whiskey.
- Mix and adjust to taste (I usually add extra milk).
- Pour into jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Store in fridge for up to three weeks.