Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
(LIKE BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM) I make this all the time and everyone likes it. Refrigeration time not included in preparation time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I prefer Eagle Brand Condensed Milk)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whiskey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1⁄2 pint Riches frozen milk
- Put all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Put in a bottle; a liter is best because is almost fills it.
- Place in a refrigerator for 24 hours to rest.
- Keep refrigerated.