Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Low-fat finish to a traditional Irish dinner. Cook time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 ready made chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 packages chocolate pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey (preferably Jamesons)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- Note: There is no need to use fat free pudding.
- Pudding doesnt contain fat, until you add the milk, and we are using skim.
- Cook pudding with milk, whiskey and instant coffee until mixture begins to bubble and thicken.
- Allow to cool slightly, but not to settle.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate.
- Top with whipped topping before serving.
What a wonderful finish to our St Pat's meal! I followed the recipe exactly, right down to the Jamesons Irish whiskey which I had to get from my mom. :) Very easy to put together which is always a plus! Thanks so much for posting this Felix!!