Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another really nice muffin recipe,yipee!
Make and share this Irish Coffee Liqueur Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large mixing bowl,sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Stir remaining ingredients,blending until moist.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins full.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes.