1/5 Photos of Irish Coffee from the Buena Vista San Francisco
The Buena Vista on Fisherman's Wharf serves as many as 2,000 of these famous Irish Coffees each day. It's a great way to warm up on a foggy day by the bay; however, after a few of these, you may be feeling a little foggy yourself. The major difference from other Irish Coffee recipes here is the use of sugar cubes.
My Private Note
Irish C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill glass with very hot water to pre-heat, then empty.
- 2Pour hot coffee into hot glass until it is about three-quarters full.
- 3Drop in two cocktail sugar cubes.
- 4Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- 5Add full jigger of Irish Whiskey for proper taste and body.
- 6Top with a collar of whipped cream by pouring gently over a spoon.
- 7Enjoy it while piping hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Coffee from the Buena Vista San Francisco
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g