Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
From the Fabulous Foods website. I can't wait to make these this holiday season. A change from the normal bourbon balls. These will become more flavorful after sitting for 2-3 days, so plan ahead or make sure you put some aside for yourself to enjoy later. Time is a guess because I have not made these yet.
Top Review by LoveBugMama
This is a great recipe! I made it a few years ago for St. Patty's party and the cookies were a hit! Very simple to make and they taste delicious. I lost my old copy of the recipe so thanks for posting!
- 3 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted and divided
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄3 cup Irish whiskey
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, pecans and 1 cup of sugar.
- Dissolve coffee granules in the Irish Whiskey in a small cup.
- Add the coffee/whiskey mixture and the corn syrup to the dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Store in an air tight container.