1/1 Photo of Irish Coffee Balls
From the Fabulous Foods website. I can't wait to make these this holiday season. A change from the normal bourbon balls. These will become more flavorful after sitting for 2-3 days, so plan ahead or make sure you put some aside for yourself to enjoy later. Time is a guess because I have not made these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, pecans and 1 cup of sugar.
- 2Dissolve coffee granules in the Irish Whiskey in a small cup.
- 3Add the coffee/whiskey mixture and the corn syrup to the dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- 4Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 5Store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Coffee Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1278.5
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 557.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g