From the Fabulous Foods website. I can't wait to make these this holiday season. A change from the normal bourbon balls. These will become more flavorful after sitting for 2-3 days, so plan ahead or make sure you put some aside for yourself to enjoy later. Time is a guess because I have not made these yet.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, pecans and 1 cup of sugar.
- Dissolve coffee granules in the Irish Whiskey in a small cup.
- Add the coffee/whiskey mixture and the corn syrup to the dry ingredients, mixing until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Store in an air tight container.