Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- brown sugar
- dessert topping, Dessert topping should be in a pressurized can.
- In a 2-cup measure combine water and instant coffee crystals.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power about 4 minutes or just till steaming hot.
- Stir in Irish whiskey and brown sugar.
- Serve in mugs.
- Top each mug of coffee mixture with some pressurized dessert topping.
I have had much, much better. This was pretty horrible.
I can't believe that anyone would actually use artificial whipped topping to make irish coffee. Words fail me.