Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
I don't know who thought these up but I had a half dozen last weekend and I was happy happy happy! I know it sounds gross but it's wonderful! I don't drink very often and I don't like the taste of booze but this combination is really delicious! They're fun to make and drink and, believe it or not, it tastes sort of like a coke float. Go figure!
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce jameson Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces Guinness stout
- Find a glass that a shot glass will fit into then fill it up with guiness.
- Then fill a shotglass with 1/2 Bailey's and 1/2 Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Drop the full shotglass into the glass of guiness and drink the concoction as fast as you can.
- (You're supposed to guzzle it down because the mixture begins to curdle pretty quickly and it looks sorta gross).
- Believe it or not- delicious!
Amazing drink. Tried them about 2 years ago, and can't get enough of them.
My BF asked me if I had ever heard of this drink before and I hadn't. so I had to find out what the rage was... We made a special trip out just to buy the Guinness since he usually doesn't drink it. He chose to add a little more Baileys than whiskey for the shot. We used an ice cold beer mug to prepare the drink. He loved it!!! I tasted it and thought it was really creamy and good. It did curdle pretty quickly and he drank it quite fast!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
My favorite shot. Many wonderful memories! These are definitely delicious and don't taste like alcohol...but beware, they do catch up with you!