Recipe by SaraFish
I don't know who thought these up but I had a half dozen last weekend and I was happy happy happy! I know it sounds gross but it's wonderful! I don't drink very often and I don't like the taste of booze but this combination is really delicious! They're fun to make and drink and, believe it or not, it tastes sort of like a coke float. Go figure!
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce jameson Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces Guinness stout
Directions See How It's Made
- Find a glass that a shot glass will fit into then fill it up with guiness.
- Then fill a shotglass with 1/2 Bailey's and 1/2 Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Drop the full shotglass into the glass of guiness and drink the concoction as fast as you can.
- (You're supposed to guzzle it down because the mixture begins to curdle pretty quickly and it looks sorta gross).
- Believe it or not- delicious!