Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mr. Breakfast.
Make and share this Irish Breakfast Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cold strong irish breakfast black tea
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (or raspberries or strawberries)
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice (or apple or other clear juice)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine everything in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve!
This is a nice pick-me-up, especially with the black tea which gave it a nice flavor. I made it using blueberries and used agave nectar for the sweetener. I think next time I will be trying it with the strawberries to see how that comes out. Thank you LFkeysJen for sharing.
Very good! The tea added a little zing to the smoothie. I made the strawberry version, with apple juice and replaced the honey with agave nectar (1/2 the amount called for). Made for Photo Tag game.
Yum. I made 1/2 the recipe and I wish I'd made the whole thing. The ingredients are ones I usually have on hand including a variety of teas. The only deviation I made was to use vanilla yogurt in place of the plain yogurt as that's what was in the fridge. Made for ZWT8