Recipe by Potagekempcc
Irish Breakfast Sandwich with Spicy Mayonnaise, Corned-Beef, Dubliner Farmhouse Irish Cheese and a Fried Egg.
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chives (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon marjoram (Chopped)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 cups beef stock (Warm)
- 8 slices irish soda bread (Toasted)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 8 slices Irish farmhouse cheese (Dubliner Irish Cheese)
- 8 ounces corned beef (Sliced Thin)
- 8 slices sweet onions (Sliced Thin)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs (Brown)
- 8 baby dill pickles (Sliced)
- 16 kalamata olives (Pitted)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, fine herbs, sea salt and white pepper.
- In a saucepan warm beef stock add corned-beef and hold warm.
- Toast Irish Soda Bread and spread 1-tablespoon mayonnaise on each slice. Layer lettuce leave, tomatoes, Irish Farmhouse Cheese, corned-beef and onions.
- Melt 1-tablespoon butter in a pan and hard-cook 1-egg at a time. Place egg on sandwich, lettuce, cut in half and place on a plate.
- Garnish plates with sliced baby dill pickles and kalamata olives.