1/1 Photo of Irish Breakfast Sandwich
Chef #848413's Note:
Irish Breakfast Sandwich with Spicy Mayonnaise, Corned-Beef, Dubliner Farmhouse Irish Cheese and a Fried Egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chives (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon marjoram (Chopped)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 cups beef stock (Warm)
- 8 slices irish soda bread (Toasted)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 8 slices Irish farmhouse cheese (Dubliner Irish Cheese)
- 8 ounces corned beef (Sliced Thin)
- 8 slices sweet onions (Sliced Thin)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs (Brown)
- 8 baby dill pickles (Sliced)
- 16 kalamata olives (Pitted)
- 1In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, creamed horseradish, fine herbs, sea salt and white pepper.
- 2In a saucepan warm beef stock add corned-beef and hold warm.
- 3Toast Irish Soda Bread and spread 1-tablespoon mayonnaise on each slice. Layer lettuce leave, tomatoes, Irish Farmhouse Cheese, corned-beef and onions.
- 4Melt 1-tablespoon butter in a pan and hard-cook 1-egg at a time. Place egg on sandwich, lettuce, cut in half and place on a plate.
- 5Garnish plates with sliced baby dill pickles and kalamata olives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (2013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.3
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 279.7 mg
- Sodium 2263.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
irish soda bread
Irish farmhouse cheese