Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from my friend, Renie, after she made them for a holiday party and my oldest son ate 14 of them. My fiance hates any kind of olives and he ate quite a few of them, too. Even the worst of cooks can put these together and have a tasty, little appetizer to take to a party! (Plus, their cheap as heck to make) Add the olives, chilies and pimentos to suit your own tastes.
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped black olives, drained
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped green chili, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pimentos, drained
- Mix ranch dressing mix and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Adjust the olive, chilies and pimento amounts to taste before adding.
- Divide equally between tortillas and spread evenly over tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and cut off ends.
- Optional: You don't have to, but I would recommend covering and refrigerating the rolls for a few hours or overnight to blend the flavors and help them firm up before slicing.
- Either way, slice evenly, width-wise, into pinwheels. You'll get 6-8 pinwheels per wrap, depending on how thin or thick you slice them.