Recipe by Pioneer
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a Seniors residence. This is an easy recipe, quick to put together and then just bake it. Serve with a salad.
Top Review by Evie*
Tasty quick and easy dish, I used more macaroni than the recipe asked for, which was probably a good thing because it was quite 'runny'. But had a great flavour and everyone liked it. Thanks for posting =)
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat together the soup, milk, cheddar cheese, celery salt, and Worcestershire sauce until bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Add ham.
- Add mixture to cooked macaroni. Pour into a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Top with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.