Recipe by luvinlif2k
This is actually listed as a variation on Kafta in "Extending the Table". It is different enough that it warrants a separate listing. Submitted for 'Zaar WT3 NOTE: The cooking time includes 2 hours for meat to marinate.
- 1 lb lamb or 1 lb beef, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a marinade by mixing the vinegar, olive oil, onion, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the cubed meat in the marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Put the meat on skewers and grill or broil for 7-10 minutes or until the meat is browned and cooked to your preference.
- SUGGESTION: While meat is marinating also marinate large chunks of vegetables (tomatoes, onions, green peppers or eggplant) in sauce made of equal parts of olive oil and lemon juice with a dash of salt and pepper. Thread these vegetables onto skewers and grill alongside the meat.