Recipe by anidifrancofan
This drink can be served two ways. In a more concentrated form, it serves as a dip for crisp lettuce leaves, and with the addition of water can be a very refreshing summer drink!!
- 50 tender mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup hot corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 16 ice cubes, for drink
- 20 lettuce leaves (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the hot syrup over them; stir and leave to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and mix.
- To serve as a dip, strain the mixture into a small serving bowl. Place bowl on a large serving platter and surround with the lettuce leaves.
- Add ten to twelve ice cubes right before serving.
- For a drink add about 1 cup of water to the flavored syrup and mix.
- Strain into two glasses.
- Add seven or eight ice cubes to each glass.