This drink can be served two ways. In a more concentrated form, it serves as a dip for crisp lettuce leaves, and with the addition of water can be a very refreshing summer drink!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the mint leaves in a mixing bowl.
- 2Pour the hot syrup over them; stir and leave to cool.
- 3Add the lemon juice and mix.
- 4To serve as a dip, strain the mixture into a small serving bowl. Place bowl on a large serving platter and surround with the lettuce leaves.
- 5Add ten to twelve ice cubes right before serving.
- 6For a drink add about 1 cup of water to the flavored syrup and mix.
- 7Strain into two glasses.
- 8Add seven or eight ice cubes to each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irany Minty Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g