Top Review by canarygirl
Thank You Miller! I made your Kebabs last night-I used tri-tip steak, and the kebabs were so tender and tasty! I also made Sue L's Luleh Kebabs, and served them over basmati rice, with a roasted tomato and egg yolk. A little Sumac sprinkled over all. Delicious! We felt like we were at one of our favorite restaurants- Tehran, in Las Palmas. Thank you for a fabulous recipe, Miller! I can't wait to make them again!
- 2 lbs filet of beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes.
- Place in a mixing bowl together with the onion, allspice, salt, black pepper, and lime juice.
- Mix well then cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Thread the beef onto barbecue skewers, along with chef’s choice of veggies and/or fruit, and cook over hot coals for 15 minutes turning 3 or 4 times and basting with any remaining marinade throughout cooking.
- Serve hot.