24 hrs 50 mins
Bitter Moon's Note:
A traditional Iranian dish made for special occasions. It is similar to American potato salad, but with chicken and lots of lemon. Very refreshing. A great summer side dish. Cooking time includes setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil, bone and cool the chicken.
- 2Grate the potatoes & eggs.
- 3Tear chicken into small pieces.
- 4Mix together with mayonnaise and salt.
- 5Mold the salad to your personal preferences by starting out using 3c of mayonnaise and adding more.
- 6Do the same with the salt.
- 7When mold is to your liking, add lemon juice and mix.
- 8Cover mold with a layer of baby sweet peas.
- 9Let set in the ice box overnight.
- 10Do not eat right away or lemon juice will be too overpowering.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iranian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.0
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.7 mg
- Sodium 842.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: