Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 100 g fresh iranian black caviar
- 1 medium onion, finely grated
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 10 slices bread, small size
- 3 pieces fresh limes
- Place the caviar in the caviar bowl.
- Shell the eggs and finely grate them.
- Cut the limes into two equal halves, remove the seeds from them.
- Place the eggs, onions and the limes in an attractive plate.
- Lightly toast the breads and cut the, into half and place them appropriately covered with cloth.
- To serve: On each piece of toast place a tsp full of caviar then ½ tsp lime each of onion and egg and top with some lime juice.