Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The sauce makes the entire dish absolutely irresistable!
- 1⁄2 liter chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 chicken thigh
- bok choy
- flat rice noodles
- Steam the chicken breast in the microwave and reserve the juices which have collected.
- Blanch Bok Choy and put aside. Cook the rice noodles and keep that aside. Shred the cooked chicken breast and keep that aside too.
- For Sauce:.
- Combine chicken broth, fish sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and pepper in a pot and boil it. Mix cornflour with water to make a slurry in a seperate bowl and pour that into the sauce. Cook till it thickens and it somewhat gooey.
- Place some noodles, chicken and bok choy in a bowl. Pour sauce over it and ENJOY.