Recipe by Mystia
Easy recipe for beer pizza dough using a bread machine. I always use IPA but that's just because my husband drinks IPA. I haven't tried it with any other beer but I think it would work out okay.
Top Review by Faithfull
We really enjoyed this pizza dough recipe! The beer gave the dough a really nice flavor that paired well with the pizza toppings. I couldn't find any evaporated cane juice crystals, so I used 1 T. of honey and it worked well! Thanks for sharing this recipe, it's the one I am going to use from now on.
- 1 cup ipa beer, flat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons evaporated cane juice, crystals
- 2 1⁄2 cups cups unbleached white flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to bread maker in the order listed.
- Press button for "dough cycle" and let the bread machine do its magic.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- When the dough is done in the machine, take it out, roll or press into pan, brush with olive oil cover, and let it rest.
- Spread with sauce, add toppings and bake for about 20 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.