Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy recipe for beer pizza dough using a bread machine. I always use IPA but that's just because my husband drinks IPA. I haven't tried it with any other beer but I think it would work out okay.
- 1 cup ipa beer, flat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons evaporated cane juice, crystals
- 2 1⁄2 cups cups unbleached white flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add all ingredients to bread maker in the order listed.
- Press button for "dough cycle" and let the bread machine do its magic.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- When the dough is done in the machine, take it out, roll or press into pan, brush with olive oil cover, and let it rest.
- Spread with sauce, add toppings and bake for about 20 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
We really enjoyed this pizza dough recipe! The beer gave the dough a really nice flavor that paired well with the pizza toppings. I couldn't find any evaporated cane juice crystals, so I used 1 T. of honey and it worked well! Thanks for sharing this recipe, it's the one I am going to use from now on.