Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep8 hrs 9 mins
My MIL's famous potato salad. Prep time includes chill time, best if made a day or two in advance.
Make and share this Iowegian Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes with skins on, peel and refrigerate (best if overnight)
- Boil eggs and peel, chop onion into small fine pieces.
- Shred potatoes and eggs into separate bowls.
- Combine Spin Blend, yellow food coloring, salt, pepper and sugar in large bowl and mix completely.
- Add onions and mix completely.
- Add eggs and mix completely.
- Add potatoes and mix completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.