Cook3 hrs 30 mins
This is a DELICIOUS recipe that I found in the 2002 Iowa State Fair Cookbook. I love that it works in a bread machine but it also can be assembled with the dough setting and baked in a traditional pan. The color and texture are divine. Credits to Joyce Whipps, West Des Moines - 1st Place, 2000 Breads, Bread Machine.
- 1 1⁄4 cups tomato vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons pepper olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast-rising active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in order specified by manufacturer. Set for white, light crust.