Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good For Some Grazing
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cooked drained,crumb
- 3⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 6 green onions with tops, slic
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 French rolls
- Toast almonds until lightly browned.
- Toast split buns.
- Stir next 7 items until well blended.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, almonds, crabmeat, onions, and cheese.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of mixture on each roll half.
- Place on baking sheet and broil 6 inches from heat until golden brown.
- 2 open faced sandwiches per person.