Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Suprise your guests with this treat.
Make and share this Iowa Grilled Breakfast Quail recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 quail, cleaned
- 8 slices bacon
- Combine butter, garlic powder, and salt; brush on all sides of quail.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each quail; secure with wooden picks.
- Grill quail over hot coals 45 to 50 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Remove wooden picks, and serve immediately.