Recipe by MsPia
This is one of the recipes that you can make with the leftovers from Roast Stuffed W/Summer Vegetables (Arrosto Di Vitello Variegato. It is so simple and it tastes so good.
- 8 slices of cold roast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil and paprika and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the roast slices with the oil.
- Put a little bunch of arugula in the center of each slice.
- Rolled the slices up and hold with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika and kosher salt and serve.