Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has been in our family for years... It is the most requested thing for birthdays
- 2 lbs round steaks or 2 lbs sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper
- -Cutmeat into thin strips, and brown in butter in an electric fry pan.
- -Addthinly sliced onions and sliced green peppers.
- -Overtop pour catsup, water,and seasonings.
- -Stirthen Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- or till vegtables are cooked-Mix together the soup and miracle whip and mushrooms.
- -Pourover top of meat, season to taste and heat thoroughly.
- -Serveover noodles or rice-Sprinkle with paprika.