Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best bean dip ever tasted.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces ortega salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 ounces diced green chili peppers
- 1 dash oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese or 1 cup longhorn cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except grated cheeses in ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees.