Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend. I am yet to try this. So, if you do, before me, let me know how is it!
- Mix everything together.
- Scrub it into your scalp.
- Allow it to remain on your hair for 1 hour.
- In this time, it will dry on your hair.
- Let that happen.
- Then, rinse it out with water which is not too hot, just about room temperature, or preferably on the cooler side.
- Do this every day!
- This helps to cleanse the scalp and reduce itching.
- Moreover, it works as a good hair conditioner!