1/5 Photos of Interesting Crock Pot Chicken
7 hrs 10 mins
So simple, and so good! Add a veggie or salad and dinner's done! I like to serve this over rice, but it is equally as tasty over cooked egg noodles. I also add extra 'shrooms cause we LOVE them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms (more if you want)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper
- 1Mix together dressing mix, chicken, mushrooms, butter, and chicken broth in crock pot.
- 2Cook on high 5-6 hours.
- 3About 1 hour prior to serving, mix mushroom soup, cream cheese, and garlic; add to crock pot.
- 4Cook on high for 1 more hour.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Interesting Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.3 mg
- Sodium 1216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix