1/5 Photos of Interesting Crock Pot Chicken
7 hrs 10 mins
So simple, and so good! Add a veggie or salad and dinner's done! I like to serve this over rice, but it is equally as tasty over cooked egg noodles. I also add extra 'shrooms cause we LOVE them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms (more if you want)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper
- 1Mix together dressing mix, chicken, mushrooms, butter, and chicken broth in crock pot.
- 2Cook on high 5-6 hours.
- 3About 1 hour prior to serving, mix mushroom soup, cream cheese, and garlic; add to crock pot.
- 4Cook on high for 1 more hour.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Interesting Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 127.3 mg
- Sodium 1216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix