1/5 Photos of Intensely Deep Dark Chocolate Brownies
For Chocolate Lovers only. Moist, rich and decadent. Add the walnut only if you desire. So easy to prepare! From Gourmet Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with rack in center position.
- 2Butter and flour 13" x 9" pan.
- 3In 3 qt heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- 5Whisk in sugar and vanilla into chocolate/butter combination.
- 6Whisk in eggs, one at a time until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- 7In separate bowl combine Dutch process chocolate powder, flour and salt.
- 8Combine flour mixture with chocolate/butter and whisk thoroughly.
- 9Add chopped walnuts if using.
- 10Spread brownie batter in pan and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- 11Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Intensely Deep Dark Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 48.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g