Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A magazine find; it's fast and delicious, especially with roasted eggplant! If you cut these in tini slices they make a pretty snazzy appetizer!
- 1 prebaked prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or more, if you like)
- sliced black olives (optional)
- cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1 slice mushroom (optional)
- roasted eggplant (optional)
- Spread the tomato pesto on the baked pizza crust in a thin layer, leaving about 1/2" border.
- Arrange the sliced dried tomatoes over the pesto; sprinle with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and any toppings you care to add.
- Bake in a preheated 500*F oven until the cheese melts and the crust is crisp, about 8-10 minutes.