1/2 Photos of Intense Peanut Butter Cupcakes
To satisfy your peanut butter cravings, give these wonderful peanut butter cupcakes a try! Feel free to add semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped up Reese' Peanut Butter Cups and/or top with your favorite chocolate frosting to make it your own! I discovered this recipe on Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Line a cupcake pan with paper liners, or grease and flour cups.
- 3In a large bowl, blend together brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time and beat until blended, then stir in the vanilla.
- 5In another bowl, combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter alternately with the milk.
- 6Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes , or until the top of the cupcakes spring back when lightly pressed.
- 8Cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 9Frost with your favorite frosting in desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Intense Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g