Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is strictly for the true choco-holic. If you like your cookie to be soft and chewy and you like the idea of intensifying the effect of the chocolate chips by adding a grated milk chocolate bar, try this recipe!!! Bet ya can't have just one!!!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 100 g milk chocolate candy bars, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, chopped
- In large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Process in blender, in small amounts, until flour mixture forms a powder.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, 1 third at a time, until just blended. Add chocolate, chips, grated chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Using 2 level tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape dough into balls. Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 14 minutes.