- 1 lb fish
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Place milk in shallow bowl.
- Combine potato chips, parmesan and thyme into a bowl.
- Dip fish in milk, then coat with potato chip mix.
- Sprinkle a greased pan with bread crumbs.
- Place fish over crumbs and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 500 degrees until fish flakes easily with a fork.