Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Making pizza at home could not be any easier than this :) We always use Heinz tomato ketchup with this.
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped evenly
- 1 capsicum, chopped evenly
- 5 -6 black olives, cut in rings
- 10 -20 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 drops chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok on medium flame.
- Pour oil in it.
- Toss in the onion and saute for a minute.
- Fold in the capsicum and tomatoes.
- Once the veggies are half cooked, add chilli powder, chilli sauce, salt and olives.
- Now grease the pizza base thoroughly with butter.
- Apply tomato ketchup over it.
- Sprinkle the topping followed by the shredded cheese on it.
- Bake at 200 C for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.