1/8 Photos of Instant Vanilla Pudding from a Box Mixed W/ Stuff and Poured ove
This pudding is so good, It has a very good texture and the taste is to die for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 6 -8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed or 1 (12 ounce) container sweetened whipped cream
- 1Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- 2In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a hand held electric mixer.
- 3Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- 4Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- 6Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- 7Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Vanilla Pudding from a Box Mixed W/ Stuff and Poured ove
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.0
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g