Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Cooking Light Magazine. This sounds so delicious!!! Prep time does not include freezing time for ice cream.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was super delicious, and so easy to prepare. Mine was frozen enough to enjoy after only about 2 hours, so it was quicker than I anticipated. I want to make another batch and use these to make different varieties of breakfast smoothies. Thanks for the recipe, Nancy's Pantry. Loved it!
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua (coffee-flavored liquor)
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso granules (or 4 tsp. instant coffee granules)
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 teaspoons coffee beans, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large bowl in freezer for 10 minutes. Combine liqueur and espresso in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high 30 seconds. Stir until granules dissolve. Combine liqueur mixture, ice cream, and ground coffee in chilled bowl. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.