Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice light and easy Low cal dessert,but tastes very rich.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 24 ladyfingers (2 3oz pkgs)
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Combine the first three ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Spilt the lady fingers in half lengthwise.
- Arrange 24 halves in a single layer in an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle half of the Kahlua, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread half the cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining ladyfingers and Kahlua, and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.
This is a good recipe to do in just a few minutes. Next time I'll add cold fresh espresso. Cause just the Kahlua didn't soak enough the ladyfingers. Thanks Crabbycakes :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game