Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
in a jiffy and homemade
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried celery flakes, if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers, if desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, if desired
- 1 -2 tablespoon soymilk, if desired
- Blend chili sauce into mayonnaise.
- Add celery flakes (or diced celery) and chopped pepper or scallions.
- Thin with milk or soy milk, if needed.
- This is very good also if you add just a little to plain tuna salad or chicken salad - it gives a little taste and spice.
- Otherwise, use for traditional salad or with crab pieces for Crab Louis.