Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy!!you can use sugar-free custard if you can not find sugar free vanilla pudding mix..
Make and share this Instant Rice Pudding Mix in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Empty pudding mix into 1/2 pint jelly jar -- add cinnamon and nutmeg. Using a spoon to spread evenly in jar.Add French Vanilla instant creamer.
- Add 1/2" layer of rice and half the raisins.
- Repeat layers of rice and raisins.
- Fill to the top with remaining rice.
- Attach the tag with following recipe instructions:.
- Empty contents of jar into small saucepan.
- Add 3 cups of fat free milk and whisk together.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon before serving if desired.
11 23 13<br/><br/>I was surfing around finding jar recipes for our needy high schoolers.. this sounds soo incredibly WONDERFUL! Thank you!!!!
This was very good. I actually just made this recipe outright instead of giving as a gift. It was much simpler than the usual recipe that calls for eggs. It was very good if you want a nice, quick, sweet treat.