1/1 Photo of Instant Rice Pudding
This is a recipe my Nana used to make for us. I like to add just a dash of cinnamon, but I've left the recipe as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 4Microwave uncovered on high for 10 minutes.
- 5Serve warm with cinnamon and cream/whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 531.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g